Introducing the Phonak Audéo Marvel
The very latest in Hearing Aid technology.
The new Phonak Audéo Marvel hearing aid combines all of Phonak’s cutting-edge technology in a single, neat, easy to use package and offers the best possible hearing in any situation with a sound quality that is second to none. Packed with innovative technology, including an impressive eight ‘world’s firsts’, it is a multifunctional hearing aid which wirelessly connects to your everyday devices and features powerful rechargeable battery technology.
Connects to smartphones, TV and more
- Connect the Phonak Audéo Marvel directly to your iOS or Android smartphone or other Bluetooth® enabled phones
- With Phonak TV Connector, a simple plug and play solution you can enjoy your favorite TV programs and movies
- Use Marvel hearing aids for hands-free calls and for listening to TV, music, e-books, podcasts and so much more. Always in top rated sound quality when streaming
- It’s just like using wireless headphones – except maybe even better, because Marvel hearing aids can distinguish between streamed speech and music signals, and automatically adjust to give you an optimized sound quality
Powerful rechargeable battery technology
- Super quick charging
- Ease of use, no more disposable batteries (battery engineered to last 6 years)
- Full day of hearing including streaming
- Automatic switch-off when placed in the charger and automatic restart after charging
Try the Phonak Audéo Marvel for yourself
Whether you already wear hearing aids or would like to learn more about the advances in hearing aid technology, come in and talk to us, call now on 020 7460 5771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Rodrigues, T., & Liebe, S. (2018). AutoSense OS ™ 3.0. The new & enhanced automatic operating system. Phonak Insight, Source: www.phonakpro.com/evidence
2. Winneke, A., Latzel, M. & Appleton-Huber (2018). Less listening- and memory effort in noisy situations with StereoZoom, Phonak Field Study News, retrieved from www.phonakpro.com/evidence, accessed October 17th, 2018
3. Legarth, S., Latzel, M. & Rodrigues, T. (2018). Media streaming: The sound quality wearers prefer, Phonak Field Study News, retrieved from www.phonakpro.com/evidence, accessed October 17th, 2018
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google Play and the Google-Play-Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.